Wednesday 16 October 2013

Nice People, Nice Things (NPNT) # 7

This week I will share with you two more blocks from the Nice People, Nice Things (NPNT) quilt designed by Helen Stubbings.

“Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.”
 - L.M. Montgomery, The Story Girl

NPNT memories

And of course, one of the best known songs from "Cats" and also one of my favourites.




“Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.”
 - Sammy Hagar

NPNT birthdays

I love birthdays because it gives our family a chance to catch up with one another. In our family we celebrate the most birthdays in September. I often wonder if that is because Christmas and New Year are nine months beforehand. What do you think? What is the most popular month in your family?

Talk again soon

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people so please leave a comment.