Tuesday 15 October 2013

A baby girl

I can't remember if I have mentioned that both of my brothers, and their partners, were expecting the second child this year. They were also both expecting girls. I thought I would share some baby cards that my daughter and I have made.

baby card by E

I had bought a package of card making supplies. There weren't any instructions in the box so we just created whatever took our fancy. Elizabeth made this one which had some brads holding the "It's a girl" note down and one shaped like a hand.

baby card by me #1

I mad this one, which is very basic, embellishing the hood of the carriage with a pearl heart and buttons on the wheels.

baby card by me #2

Here is another one I made. The booties are mounted on foam squares to add depth and I dry embossed some swirls in the bottom left corner.

One of my nieces was born in late July and the other is due later this month or early November. Here is a pic of baby Abigail. Isn't she a cutie.

baby Abigail

Talk again soon

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people so please leave a comment.