Friday 20 September 2013

I'm back!!!

Hello anyone and everyone who might be reading this. Sorry I have been gone so long but life just gets in the way sometimes.

Since I last posted I have still been working on my Nice People, Nice Things project and I will do some separate posts about that later.

I have also started some new projects and finished others, all of which I will post about.

With regards to family: I have also got a new niece, born July 24; I am expecting another niece to be born in November; my nephew has recently taken part in a débutante ball; my other nephew is now a qualified bricklayer; my daughter is 18 and finishing her last year of high school; and my son is finishing his last year of primary school.

Well that is all I will post for now because I thought I would just see if I could remember how.

But before I go.....

I thought I would start doing some posts about where I live so that all of you can see what Bendigo is like.

Stay tuned for more posts and pics

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jeanette,
    This must have taken a lot of work to put together.
    I'm still finding my way around it :)
    Good reading
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people so please leave a comment.