Thursday 10 November 2011

NPNT # 3

Well better late than never. Another busy week which means everything piles up at home but it also means that I get to stitch during my lunch breaks. Here is what I have finished this week.

"Tea Party" and the saying on the back of this reads "You're my cup of tea. May your days be steeped with joy and warmed with love."
Don't all the little cakes, slices and sandwiches look just good enough to eat?

The other design I stitched was "Roses" and the saying for this one is "May your life be full and complete like the blooming of a rose".
This is about as close as I will get to a bunch of roses unless I buy them for myself. Thankfully the house we have moved into has at least 20 rose bushes in the garden all different colours. I will have to borrow my daughter's camera again so that I can show you some pictures.

Talk again soon,

Jeanette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people so please leave a comment.