Sunday 6 November 2011

A finish for Jonathan

When I was rummaging through my stash this week I found a Charles Craft baby bib and decided to make a little gift for my new nephew Jonathan.
I got the patterns for the alphabet and hearts here. I started stitching it on Friday at work during my lunch break and finished it yesterday. I put some red and white star print on the back to cover my stitching and gave it to him last night to welcome him home.
I also gave him this card which I made in a class a while ago. It is also in a bib shape so I thought that was appropriate. It is hard to see in this photo but there is white ric rac around the edge of the card and across the top of the "pocket".
And here is a picture of my son William holding his little cousin. He is so happy to have a new friend to play with in the future.

Well I better get back to my NPNT stitching, a birthday present for my other nephew, a birthday present for my ex-Mother-in-law, a year 10 graduation dress for my daughter, and Christmas presents for everyone......fa la la la la.

Talk again soon

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people so please leave a comment.