Thursday 3 November 2011

NPNT # 2

Hello all

I am sorry I have been a bit remiss in my posting. Another week has flown by. I have been busy stitching though and here is what I have done for my "Nice People, Nice Things" stitch-a-long.

The first is "Shoes" and the stitchery saying to go on the back reads "If the shoe fits....buy it in every colour". I usually stitch at work during my lunch break and one of the ladies said that she would love to put this saying into action.
The second block I worked on was "Ladybugs". I found this one a bit trickier and you can see that I incorporated some satin stitch as well. The saying for the back of this one reads "With a butterfly kiss and a lady bug hug sleep tight little ones like a bug in a rug'. Isn't it just too cute.
Sorry about the shadow over the photos. I just couldn't stop my arm or camera from casting one.

I need to get a bit more stitching done before bed so I better go.

Talk again soon

Jeanette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people so please leave a comment.