Wednesday 9 October 2013

Nice People, Nice Things # 6

I am still working on my Nice People, Nice Things (NPNT) quilt. I try to do a little bit every day while watching TV.

Angels are like diamonds. They can't be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.

-         Jaclyn Smith 

NPNT angels

Looking at this reminded me of a couple of movies and TV shows about angels. Do you remember the 1980 movie called "Angel On My Shoulder". This was one that my sister and I really enjoyed. We both thought Peter Strauss was really cute.

What about the TV series, "Highway to Heaven" starring Michael Landon. We grew up watching him in "Bonanza" and "Little House On The Prarie". He was a very talented actor and director and it was so sad that he died at only 55. I will always remember his giggle.


And don't forget "Touched By An Angel" with the wonderful John Dye as Andrew (also gone at 47) and "City Of Angels" with Meg Ryan and Nicolas Cage.

Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'

-         Robin Williams

NPNT partytime

Spring was certainly in evidence today in Bendigo. We reached a temperature of 28 degrees celcius and it was glorious. When I got home I actually changed into a t-shirt and had the windows down in the car. It is a great time of year.

spring camelia

Talk again soon 

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people so please leave a comment.