Wednesday 25 September 2013

Nice People, Nice Things # 4

Hello and welcome back to Nice People, Nice Things (NPNT) Wednesday. The last time I posted something on this theme was in November 2011. Time has certainly flown or perhaps I am just slack. The truth is I did continue to stitch this project but because my camera broke I didn't get around to doing any posts. I stopped stitching in January 2012 and, to be honest, I didn't do much in the way of craft for the rest of 2012. I started stitching on NPNT again about 4 weeks ago and that is what has inspired me to commence my blog posts again.

I went searching the web to find out what the other ladies I was stitching this project with back in 2011 have been up to. I am sorry to say that nobody appears to have done much on this project either. Kelly last posted for this project in January 2012; Vickie was also January 2012; and Carol in November 2011. That's not to say that they have stopped stitching. I am sure that, like me, they have done more but just not posted about it.

If there is anyone out there who would like to join me in stitching the Nice People, Nice Things quilt by Helen Stubbings of Hugs 'n' Kisses then feel free to join me. I will be posting every Wednesday as long as I have access to a computer.

The first stitchery I will share is Pink Lemonade.


The stitchery quote that will be on the back of the quilt to match this is:
If life deals you a lemon - make lemonade.

The second stitchery is Peace.


And the stitchery quote on the back will read:
Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.

Thank you again to Helen Stubbings for designing these lovely stitcheries. I hope you all enjoy viewing them as much as I do stitching them.

Talk again soon

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people so please leave a comment.