Friday 7 October 2011

What's in a name?

Hello World and welcome to my blog. I have been reading other people's blogs for about a year and I thought it was about time that I gave it a go. It will be a bit of a learning process but I think it will be fun. 


I am sure that some of you will be wondering about the title of my blog "One Woman's Work". It refers to the local Agricultural Show. There is a craft section that you can enter your items to be judged and possibly win a few dollars first prize. Within the craft section there is a sub-section called "One Woman's Work" referring to someone who enters 3 articles from different crafts to showcase their work. I have never entered this section but it has always intrigued me.


Hopefully I haven't bored you for my first post but I look forward to posting at least once a week and including photos of my finished projects. This will hopefully keep you interested in coming back and keep me on my toes. I am the Queen of Procrastination so when I get slack give me a nudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people so please leave a comment.